Onion- 1 no. medium size
Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tbsp
Tomato- 2 nos. medium size or Tomato Puree
Green Chilli: 2 nos.
Peas- 1 teacup
Curd/Cream: 2 tbsp
Jeera (whole):2 tsp
Garam Masala powder
Oil: 1 tbsp
1.Wash the mushrooms in warm water and cut it into large pieces.
2. Heat oil, add the gram masala and jeera and fry, until the jeera turns brown.
3. Add onion, fry in high flame for 2 mins.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste.
5. Fry the whole thing till it turns golden brown
6. Add salt, tomatoes, green chillies.
7. Stir them in reduced flame till the tomato becomes pulpy.
8. Add tomato puree according to taste.
9. Add dhone, jeera, chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder.
10. Add the curd/cream and mix properly.
11. Add the mushrooms, mix them well, cover the vessel with lid.
12. Let it cook in the low flame for 5-10 mins.
13. Add the peas and mix.
14. Cook in a covered vessel till water dries up sparingly and the mushrooms become dark brown.
15. Put off the flame after the consistency as desired by you is achieved.
Tip: Don't add extra water; the mushroom will get cooked in its own water.