1. Egg-3 nos
2. Onion-1 no
4. Garlic- chopped
5. Bell pepper-1 no.
6. Oil- 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Tomato ketchup
2. Fruit juice (sweet, eg. pineapple, mixed fruit)
3. Sugar- 2 tbsp
4. Salt- to taste
5. pepper- 1/2 tbsp
6. chilli sauce - 1tbsp
7. Vinegar- 1 tbsp
8. Cornflour- 2 tbsp
1.Add chopped ginger and salt to the egg, beat the mixture. Add 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, and fry the egg, make square pieces.
2. Add 1 tbsp of oil on a pan, add chopped ginger and chopped garlic and fry for 2 min, cut the onion into square shape and fry
3. Add tomato ketchup in a separate vessel and add the fruit juice to it mix them and pour in to the pan when the onions are slightly fried. increase the flame.
4. Add warm water, chilli sauce, pepper, salt and sugar and let it cook for few mins
5. Add bell pepper and cook for 8-10 mins in low flame.
6. Add the egg pieces into the sauce
7. add Cornflour into water and mix, add the mix to the sauce to make it thick
8. add vinegar and stir for a min.
check the sweet and sour taste before taking it out of the pan.
Your sweet n sour Egg delight is now ready to be served